[Fredslist] Networking and Business Seminar for Legal and Accounting Professions

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Apr 10 20:40:00 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham:

For our lawyers and accountants:

This will be a very beneficial learning experience.

> Networking and Business Seminars.
> Subject: "The Practice"
> 2nd Wednesday of Every Month--Starts May 14
> Drs. Dan Berger, George Bouklas and Peter Kanaris
> Jefferson's Ferry, 1 Jefferson Ferry Drive, South Setauket, New York
>
> 5:30-6:00 p.m.  Networking and Hors D'Oeuvres
> 6:00-6:30 p.m.  Presentation
> 6:30-6:45 p.m.  Question and Answer
>
> "The Practice" refers to the knowledge and experience you bring to
> each case.  But there is also your "practice" of 18 specific
> skills.  These skills make all the difference in your professional
> relationship with the client.  When you become aware of them and
> use them with forethought, you increase the satisfaction and
> loyalty of your clients.  They bring added leverage to your
> marketing efforts.  We will present three of these 18 skills on
> Wednesday:
>
> 1. Informational Feedback
> 2. Emotional Intelligence
> 3. Bite-Sized Pieces
>
> Network, enjoy the seminar and ask questions.
> RSVP to kbrannen at jeffersonsferry.org or call 631-650-2600.
> Limited to 50 participants
>
> Read our new book, "Flow of Work and the Company's Fortunes: A
> Playbook for Productivity" out May 25, 2008
>
> --------------------
> George Bouklas
> Group Dynamics USA
> Tel: 631-681-9234
> www.groupdynamicsusa.com

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Our fabulous teleclass on 5/20.  Here's where:
http://www.diresta.com/teleseminars/newteleseminars.html

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Be certain to attend the Annual HIA Business Trade Show & Conference
on May 22nd. It's not to be missed:
http://www.hia-li.org/tradeshow2008/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"