[Fredslist] FW: Investment Banking Contacts Needed - Fixed income / MBS Trader

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Wed Apr 9 03:15:15 EDT 2008

A friend is looking to meet contacts in the Fixed income / MBS Trader space.  If you know anyone, please let me know and I will forward to my friend.

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>

________________________________
From: Geoffrey Caruso [mailto:gcaruso at dccinterests.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:48 AM
To: Sergio Fernandez de Cordova
Cc: 'John Yurkovich'
Subject: Investment Banking Contacts Needed - Fixed income / MBS Trader

Sergio,

I am looking for more contacts to traders or institutional brokers that can link me with the correct trader in Fixed Income or Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS).  Any banks / investment banks / mortgage banks on Wall Street will work as long as they trade MBS.  For example, JP Morgan Chase, CSFB, Lehman, Merrill, CitiBank, Countrywide, Fremont, etc ... I need someone who trades performing / non performing residential and commercial mortgage notes / paper, as well as REOs (Real Estate Owned / foreclosure properties), or a combination of any of the three.   The more the merrier as they all trade different inventory.

Best,

Geoff

Geoffrey R. Caruso
gcaruso at dccinterests.com<mailto:gcaruso at dccinterests.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.