[Fredslist] Looking for THEATRE SPACE in Manhattan or elsewhere

James Periconi JPericoni at Periconi.com
Mon Apr 7 18:01:40 EDT 2008

A wonderful Manhattan-based repertory theatre company that has put on
five plays per year for 25 years, is going to lose its theatre space in
about 18 months.  The current theatre has capacity for 160 attendees,
and we have a great attendance rate, reviews in the Times and the New
Yorker regularly (usually very good) and nearly full for all
performances.

But rents have gone up and we will probably be priced out of our current
space when lease renewal time comes up (it pretty much has).  Though
we've been in Manhattan for 25 years, the time may have come for
creative thinking, i.e., one of the other boros.

We are looking for special knowledge.

NO BROKERS, PLEASE!!! I will not respond to broker notices - we have
someone looking.  But with theatre space at a premium, and very
expensive when you find it, we may well need a miracle - and Gotham can
work miracles.

Jim Periconi

e-mail: jpericoni at periconi.com <mailto:jpericoni at periconi.com>