[Fredslist] Opening Day Program

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Apr 7 09:51:13 EDT 2008

Fred - My husband is going to the opening day Mets game - with my son, Zane.
I graciously gave my ticket to Zane. Let me know if you want me to ask him
to get you the program.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and
Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549