[Fredslist] Boston "Road Trip"-April 10th

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Oct 26 21:03:14 EDT 2007

Buy your 2008 calendars and note that our northern most Cocktail ("Spring Fling") Party will be hosted by our Boston brothers and sisters on Thursday night April 10th at a location to be announced. I have challenged them to attempt to match the classic and legendary first Gotham "Road Trip" hosted by our New Haven Group. A Thursday night has been chosen to allow for a long recuperative weekend in Boston (or college visits). Mark your calendars and to be fraternal-good luck to Boston in the rest of the World Series!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.