[Fredslist] Calling all Attorneys

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Oct 26 12:52:20 EDT 2007

We will be having an all attorney (Open House-"no no compete") lunch at the Friars Club on 11/14 at the Friars Club at 12:30. The cost will be $40 (you can pay on the website by going to the "Events" calendar and clicking on the date) and we guarantee that there will be enhanced opportunities for cross pollenization, synergies and referrals. This meeting is open to all Gotham attorneys and any non Gotham colleague you wish to expose to this unique networking opportunity. Don't miss it!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.