[Fredslist] (PROMO) T'IS THE SEASON --YOU THINK IT WE INK IT!!!!!

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:09:32 EDT 2007

T'is the season to get you name out in lights
T'is the season to reach out to people
T'is the season to reach old & new friends

We at !mpr!nt Designs can help you with ALL your holiday needs. Weather it's Cards for the Holidays or Promos or Gifts we can do it.
We are your full service Printer & Promo Company

Thanksgiving is around the corner why not send out Thanksgiiving cards or gifts instead of waiting till December to reach people

Remember the early bird catches the worm so why don't you be that early bird.

Jill M. Goldstein
!MPR!NT Designs
You think it, we ink it!
JGoldstein at imprint-designs.com