[Fredslist] last night's cocktail party

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Oct 26 07:23:53 EDT 2007

Hi:

Thanks to the Gothamites that came out to last night's party at the
Brand Experience Lab.  It was quite a crowd that intermingled Gotham,
New York Company of Friends, N3 and Long Island Entrepreneurs' Group.

Lots of card swapping, good conversation and idea sharing.

If anyone wants info on the other groups please let me know as I am
very active in all.

Thanks,
Adrian

PS If you live on LI and are interested in another stellar event
please check out:
http://www.lieg.org/

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my new book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"