[Fredslist] Congratulations on a Yankee season well played

David Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Tue Oct 9 00:25:26 EDT 2007

To all Gotham Yankee fans,

I would like to extend my congratulations on a season well played.  The Yankee winning tradition is long and fabled, and this season definitely showed the team's determination and resolve.

I am sure I speak for all of my Boston Gotham brothers and sisters when I say I look forward to watching the Red Sox / Yankee rivalry played out again next season.

Tribally yours.

David W. Padrusch

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless