[Fredslist] FW: Be a part of the New Film Community in Long Island City

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Oct 8 13:57:55 EDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bambe Levine <bambe at bambepr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:40:50 -0400
To: William Enrico Ennzo <william at unitedspheres.com>
Conversation: Be a part of the New Film Community in Long Island City
Subject: Be a part of the New Film Community in Long Island City

Gotham:

We work with a well established, multi-award winning audio post production
house and sound team who is now looking to start a new ³Film Community² in
Long Island City, directly adjacent to Silvercup Studios.

This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity offers equity in what is sure to become
a major film production community in what is now becoming known as ³Little
Hollywood (Crain's NY Business)

They are seeking financial support of between $50,000 to $200,000 by way of
an investment and/or buy-in as they expand to a prime, top floor 15,000 sq
foot property with an unobstructed view of the Manhattan Skyline, as seen
from the Queensboro Bridge.

Perhaps you, a colleague, an investment group or friend might be interested
in learning more about this opportunity.

If so, please be in touch with me directly and I will be pleased to make the
introductions and show the financials.

Many thanks,

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President