[Fredslist] Expert Witnesses

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Oct 6 10:14:44 EDT 2007

Did you know that two of my Gotham friends are expert expert witnesses: Dr. David Berger (blogger Ennid Berger's spouse and my anesthesiologist) and Michael Garbaldi (my Co Chair in our Legal groups)?  David testifies primarily as a defense (he is not adverse to working with plaintiff's attorneys) witness in med mal cases and Michael is a forensic accountant who testifies in such numbers matters as business evaluations. Spread the word to our legal brethren.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.