[Fredslist] Need recommendation of FCC lawyer

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Oct 3 16:17:25 EDT 2007

I received the following e-mail from a fellow attorney, and would appreciate
any leads (contact info and areas of expertise):

One of my clients needs an attorney with FCC experience, particularly
experience with a program generally known as:

the "E-rate Program" and/or "Universal Services Fund."

I will appreciate the name and contact information of anyone who you believe
has (or might have) such experience.

Please send responses to me, and I'll forward them.

Thanks,

David Abeshouse

Gotham L.I.

http://www.BizLawNY.com <http://www.bizlawny.com/>