[Fredslist] Scarsdale Car Show, Sunday June 10th.

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Thu May 31 22:17:38 EDT 2007

Fellow Gotham Tribesmen:

For those of you who are car-crazy (and you know who you are and you
know what I mean...), I invite you to Scarsdale, NY on Sunday, June 10th
beginning at 11:00am.  There will be a spectacular exhibition of some of
the world's rarest and most fabulous cars in a magnificent setting in
the center of one of the country's premier towns.  Proceeds of the event
to fund the Scarsdale Volunteer Firefighters.

As a member of the Concours's Board of Directors, I am pleased to defray
the cost of the first 20 Gotham Members' admission fees.  Please come to
the admission booth for your free pass.  The secret password is "Fred
loves cars."   Lunch is also on me.

Looking forward to seeing lots of the Tribe there!  Don't miss this!!