[Fredslist] DOES YOUR DIRTY GROUT EMBARRASS YOU?-PROMOTION!!!

Mark Rakitovan servicemasterbyctc at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 24 17:29:19 EDT 2007

COLOR SEAL YOUR CERAMIC TILE GROUT.. So it can look professionally cleaned

 Sanded grout is a porous material and even under the best conditions
colored grout will have shade variations, stains and spots. Grout Armor
eliminates this problem and worry by matching the color of our sealer to
your grout. Our process guarantees that you will have beautifully consistent
colored grout that will resist stains from food, drinks, oil and dirt!

Grout Armor TM has developed a solution for coloring, sealing, cleaning and
restoring dirty discolored grout. Our products restore your grout lines to a
beautiful "new" appearance. Our cleaning and sealing products will also
protect new installations. This will save home or business owners a lot of
money on normal maintenance. Not only will your grout lines have an even
shade of color, they will to resist stains and last a long time. Our
guarantee proves it! Avoid expensive re-grouting. Our products are easily
applied to existing or new grout. Let Grout Armor TM restore your grout
lines to a like "new" condition.

Grout Armor TM offers a 5-year Manufacturer's Product Guarantee for all
residential and 3-year Manufacturer's Product Guarantee for all commercial
jobs completed by one of "Our Qualified Service Technicians". With proper
maintenance your color seal should last many years. If you have any floor
care questions or would like to ask our professionals, please contact us.

 ServiceMaster Clean
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Mark\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Sig
natures\Email_Signature1_files\lgo_ServiceMaster.gif>

Mark Rakitovan

President
ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Solutions
7168 167 Street
Flushing,NY 11365

Tel: 718-591-1074
E-Mail: servicemasterbyctc at nyc.rr.com