[Fredslist] FYI ... Forwarding "See Al Gore in New York"

Susan Spelman ss at spelmanstrategic.com
Mon May 21 09:51:30 EDT 2007

Good morning, Gotham ...

For all you Al Gore fans .... He's coming our way ...  Promoting
another book ....  This Thursday evening at the 92nd Street Y ... and
Friday at 12:30 at the Barnes & Noble on Union Square.

And, in case you missed it ... A good article by James Traub in
yesterday's New York Times Magazine.

I can't go to either.  Those who go, I'd love to hear about it ...

  Susan

Susan Spelman

Spelman Strategic Communications

voice		212 475-3653