[Fredslist] AIDS WALK: PLEASE HELP!

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri May 18 15:07:13 EDT 2007

Please contribute to Marcus on Sunday and come join Living Beyond Belief,  Rosie Perez and other celebs on Monday at the Hiro Ballroom in the Maritime Hotel to honor and provide college grants to 5 NYC public high school HIV/AIDS activists for their life saving work. Gotham members receive a 10% discount on tickets (general admission $50 & VIP $150).

Hope to see you all there!

All my heart,
Bari