[Fredslist] Monday's golf

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Tue May 15 13:55:02 EDT 2007

We look forward to a great day of golf and networking on Monday. Just to
remind those who are playing for the first time. Engineers requires
thatt each golfer must have his or her own clubs and bag.  For those of
you who need to rent clubs please let me know asap as there is a limited
number of  rental clubs available. Please specify as to whether you are
right handed or as in the case of our fearless leader, lefty.

See you all on Monday