[Fredslist] All About Fredslist

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon May 14 10:02:21 EDT 2007

Good morning Gotham

Many of you have asked for a quick review of the best way to use
Fredslist so I am happy to share the following:

All about Fredslist

Sending An Email to Fredslist
*	To send an email to share with all of Gotham, please address
your email to fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
*	Remember to send your email from the email address you are
registered with on the web site.  To protect our members from SPAM and
unsolicited emails, the computer automatically rejects any emails from
unregistered email addresses.
*	Your respond to email address must also be the same email
address you are registered with on the web site.

Finding An Email That You Sent to Fredslist or Read on Fredslist
*	If you are looking for an old email (or wondering if the ones
you sent were posted), you can use our handy dandy feature - Fredslist
Archives which is located on the Members only section of our web site
home page under Member Tools.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/index.php

Email Options - Get Fredslist When and How You Want It
*	Going away on vacation, taking a business trip, feeling
overwhelmed with emails!  You have the power to protect your Inbox from
filling up with Gotham emails - log on to the web site and change your
email options to web only.  After you are back from vacation, you can
log in and change your options back.
*	To change your preference for email - log onto the web site at
www.gothamnetworking.com <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>   and update
your profile to change your email options to one of the 3 different ways
to receive emails:
*	Individual emails - Emails delivered as they are posted - the
best way to take advantage of Gothamites' offers and to help your fellow
networkers in real time
*	Digest form only - you receive a compilation of the emails once
or twice a day or 3.
*	Web only - Read your Fred's List emails on the Gotham website at
your convenience. A great option if you're going on vacation or will be
away from your email for a while - change your email settings before you
go, but remember to change them back upon your return!

Vacation time is almost here - as a reminder to all, when you are going
to be out of the office and have an auto-response Out of Office reply -
PLEASE log in and change your options to web only so that we do not
receive your auto-response every time an email is posted - thanks!!

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director
Gotham City Networking
debbie at gothamnetworking.com