[Fredslist] Late Golf Entry

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri May 11 05:53:43 EDT 2007

We are getting down to the deadline for our 5/21 Golf Outing. Please do not wait until the last minute and drive our Foursome Organizer Norm Spizz crazy. This year more Gothamites  are throwing caution to the wind and trying our very forgiving "Best Ball" format (we take the next shot from the spot where the best of the last shot of all 4 golfers lands). It is a real hoot and you get to constantly eat too. Yes I am selling, but I only have to do it once as once you experience it you will always come back. So let's go!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.