[Fredslist] Looking for people who were at Altamont Speedway in 1969!

David W. Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Mon May 7 15:48:09 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

If you, or somebody you know was at Altamont in 1969 and were featured in
the documentary "Gimme Shelter," please pass the below email along!

Thanks so much.

David
--

David W. Padrusch
Limulus Productions, Inc.
Arlington, MA 02476
781.648.0104 (Office)
781.718.6842 (Mobile)
 www.limulusproductions.com

Were you at Altamont Speedway in 1969?  Were you prominently featured in the
documentary, "Gimme Shelter?"  Were you "the naked guy?"  The "naked girl?"
Were you born at the concert?  Were you one of the Hell's Angels?

If so, we'd like to hear from you.  We are the television and film
production company Limulus Productions, Inc., and we want to tell your
story‹ not just about what happened that day, but what has happened to you
over the past forty years.  Please contact us at info at limulusproductions.com