[Fredslist] Picasso Lives

Jeanne Anne Norton jnorton at eemdlaw.com
Fri May 4 09:43:34 EDT 2007

The following blog is from Bandit member, Scott Einiger.

Picasso Lives

Until a few nights ago I thought Fusion was a topic I slept through in
physics.  Well now having eaten at 4 Fusion on 132 West 58th Street in
NYC between 6th and 7th avenues (212-247-8887), I firmly believe that
Picasso is alive and well and has been transformed into master chef
Chani Singh. Each dish on the menu which is vast can be cooked in four
ways: French Italian Latin and Oriental and the flavors and textures of
the food were incredible (my words wouldn't do it justice).  The dishes
come out on museum piece dishes and you almost don't want to eat, better
to take a photograph (until the first bite then that thought goes right
out the window). Owner and chef Chani Singh is destined for greatness
and although I never had a crab cake before going to 4 Fusion, let alone
French style, my dining guest who swore to me before his first bite that
the best crab cakes were in Baltimore now knows better.  The only crime
would be for this master chef to go unnoticed.  Imagine Picasso painting
pictures and people running by and not looking at the masterpieces being
created (the location isn't the greatest and there isn't a lot of walk
in traffic).  Go to this phenomenal restaurant and thank me later.
Better yet tell the chef that Picasso lives.  He just might give you his
exquisite cheesecake free cause he did for me. Scott Einiger

Jeanne Anne Norton, Esq.

Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Greenberg, Formato & Einiger,
LLP

220 East 42nd Street, Suite 505

New York, New York  10017

Tel:  212-279-9200, ext. 247