[Fredslist] Diane DiResta - London

Lisa Krohn lisa at lisakrohnllc.com
Fri May 4 07:50:55 EDT 2007

Fellow Gothamites,

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Diane DiResta for
providing me tangible and potentially profitable connections in London.
Within in an hour of my email being distributed I had two new networking
suggestions. By the end of the day in the states, I had received emails from
these professionals.

Gotham never ceases to amaze me in it's sincere desire to help one another.

Lisa Krohn
917.856.1234
lisa at lisakrohnllc.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.