[Fredslist] SPONSORSHIPS - 6th Annual Gotham Golf Outing

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu May 3 13:20:42 EDT 2007

Hola Gotham,

By now, I don't need to tell you that the 6th Annual Gotham Invitational
Golf Outing is just around the corner.  You've seen the previous e-mails
about our sponsorship opportunities.  Here's the update and the NEW
opportunities.

Sponsoring the Golf outing is an opportunity to show your support for Gotham
and receive great exposure to the entire Gotham community, as well as the
many non-Gotham guests that attend during the day.

Several sponsorships have already been sold.  The following sponsorships are
currently available:

Cocktail Party Sponsorship - $1,000  (SOLD)

Cart Sponsorship - $500  (SOLD)

Caddy Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)

Hole-in-one Sponsorship - $250  (SOLD)

Brunch Sponsorship - $1,000

Dinner Sponsorship - $1,500

HERE IS THE NEW OPPORTUNITY.  If you don't have the budget to sponsor the
Brunch or Dinner but do have SOME budget, we will allow more than one
company to join together to form the sponsorship.  For example, two
companies/individuals could sponsor the breakfast for $500 each or two
companies could sponsor the dinner for $750 each/three could do it for $500
each.  However, the cost of the sponsorship remains the same; there has to
be enough participation to reach the full sponsorship amount.  Remember, YOU
DON'T HAVE TO BE A GOTHAM MEMBER TO BE A SPONSOR! So, please let others know
about the opportunity.

After I sent the last e-mail, I got a response within an hour.  So if you
are interested, I would encourage you to call co-chair Laurel Scarr-Konel or
me as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you at the outing!

Saludos,

David

David P. Henry

President