[Fredslist] Seeking two Summer Interns to work in PR

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu May 3 08:55:36 EDT 2007

My award-winning public relations agency is looking for two college-level
summer interns interested in communications and who want to work for a
dynamic, fast-paced, mid-town, public relations agency.

Candidates must  be fluent in most computer programs, should detail
oriented, good at speaking and fearless on the telephone and eager to work
and learn alongside industry pros.  We work within the consumer-products
area with a strong concentration in beauty, food, and the women's product
area.

This is a non-paying internship but we can offer college credit.
Dates:  Preferred Beginning of June through August

This is a great opportunity for someone wanting real, hands-on experience in
the communications area.

Email responses preferred.

Many thanks

Bambe Levine