[Fredslist] Renato:Gotham generosity:Partnership for Student Advncemt.

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 23:34:02 EDT 2007

The LIGHT THE WAY fundraiser at Con Edison would not have been successful without the wonderful generosity and support of the Gotham family. BRAVO!!

Burt Fendelman and his wife Helaine are stars in my book for supporting PSA the way they did.

Burt and Helaine attended, and Helaine did antique appraisals of multiple items from each of over 20 of our guests. It was definitely an event highlight.

Contributors of auction items include: Fred Klein, Ester Horowitz, Anita Taub, Janet Adler's friend thru Janet, Julie Moceri, Carolyn Mann, Irene Zelterman and Katalin Goencz.

Invitation and handouts were designed beautifully by Joanne Meurer, doing her usual excellent work.

I also want to thank the several Gothamites who attended the event.

Some of you may have met my friend "The Marlboro Man", a star of movies and Hollywood, who is now writing books and had donated some to the auction. Wow! What stories he tells........

Many many thanks to all!!YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Director/Partnership for Student Advancement
10 park Ave. 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016