[Fredslist] Bright young woman needs a challenging office position

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 00:33:14 EDT 2007

My niece, Camille, has a varied work background and many talents, and is seeking a challenging office position. I recommend her highly since she is a serious and dedicated worker.

If you have a position she may be interested in, kindly contact her directly. If the position is in a business sector she had not worked in, I am certain she would be open to training.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Director/Partnership for Student Advancement
10 Park Ave. 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016