[Fredslist] Yankee Tickets for Gift of Life family

Platek, Paul (MONTVALE, NJ) paul_platek at ml.com
Thu Jun 28 09:14:36 EDT 2007

I'm the Chair of the Gift of Life Foundation, which is associated with
the Rotary Clubs of Northern New Jersey.  We bring children in from
Third World countries who need open heart surgery.  While they are here
they live with a host family which is usually for 6-8 weeks.  My wife
and I are hosting our sixth child, 9 year old Princess (her real name)
from the Philippines.  Princess' father is a Yankee fan and would love
to go to a game.  Does anyone have tickets?  I would need at least 4.

Paul A. Platek, CFP, CRPC
Assistant Vice President
Senior Financial Advisor

Platek-Smith Group
Merrill Lynch
50 Chestnut Ridge Road
Montvale, NJ  07645

(201) 573 4561
(866) 573-4561 (Toll Free)
(201) 914-2120 (Cell)
(201) 573-8644 (Fax)
(201) 299-6671 (Fax to Email)
Paul_Platek at ml.com

http://fa.ml.com/PLATEKSMITHGROUP (WEBSITE)

CAUTION:  electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others.  Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.
This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you consent to the foregoing.