[Fredslist] Someone Looking for PT Work

Lorri Zelman LZelman at strategicworkforce.com
Sat Jun 23 09:02:22 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham!

Dina works in Human Resources by day and is looking for PT work on the weekends or at night.  If anyone needs any help, please contact her directly. She's great!

Thank you.

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director, Human Resources Practice
Strategic Workforce Solutions
(212) 378-1625 - Phone
(212) 378-0780 - Fax
lzelman at strategicworkforce.com