[Fredslist] Need Networking Magic

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 19:23:34 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

  I have seen so many emails cross my screen with someone needing help or someone thanking the group for their help.  Well a friend of mine is in need for help and I am hoping that maybe we can do something to show our networking power

.

  A friend of mine is looking for a management / executive position for a NY or PA based mortgage company.  She has great knowledge of the industry and has been in the business for 13 years.  She has opened offices for various brokers/bankers and expanded the sales and administrative staff for them.   She trains the sales and the administrative staff as well.  If you know anyone who is looking for a hard working; self starter; dedicated individual please email her directly at:  busyg01 at yahoo.com.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799