[Fredslist] re: scanning company

SandiEsq at aol.com SandiEsq at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 13:20:30 EDT 2007

I am getting tired of having so much paper, and not being able to access
them. I have storage facilities galore.  I am looking for a company that  comes
in, takes your documents, scans them to disks, gives me CDs and perhaps  even
has off premises back up.  Can gotham help?
Sandi

SANDRA N. BUSELL
Busell & Stier,  PLLC