[Fredslist] The Gift of Arbonne (Promotion)

karrenkb at aol.com karrenkb at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 09:17:54 EDT 2007

The first 25 people responding to this email will receive a 25% discount on any Arbonne Antiaging - BEFORE SUN products and any Arbonne AROMATHERAPY products plus I am paying for 1/2 the shipping cost.  Example:  Damage Control, SPF 30: Retail price $28 + tax (1.68) + shipping(7.95) = 37.63.  Your cost $21 + tax (1.68) + shipping (3.95) = 26.63.  Your order will be shipped by UPS direct to your home or office.  Shipping costs decrease as the order $ increase.  Order with your friends and ship to one address and save.  Make your selection by accessing the Arbonne website www.arbonne.com and click on shoponline.  Email me with your order at karrenkb at optonline.net.  Payment by check or credit card.