[Fredslist] Healthcare Claims Manager Needed

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 20:28:20 EST 2007

Our claims management person, who serves to coordinate our response to
litigation and to new "incidents" is moving to Florida in June, and so we need a
new claims manager

If anyone knows of a really together and organized paralegal who may be
interested in working in a hospital in Central Brooklyn - please let them know
that I'm looking.

They should email their cover letters and resumes to me either here
(_sfzinder at aol.com_ (mailto:sfzinder at aol.com) ) or at the office
(_szinder at kingsbrook.org_ (mailto:szinder at kingsbrook.org) )

Thanks to all

Susan Zinder