[Fredslist] Promotion-Attend one of my workshops on Business Presence and Image

Susan Sommers (212) 877-4963 susan at dresszing.com
Fri Feb 23 13:27:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

Want to learn how to develop your image for maximum impact, sell
yourself without saying a word, create a look that wins people over
and polish your business behavior so you can climb higher, faster?
Attend my "Be Your Own Business Card" workshop (for men and women) at
York College on Saturday afternoon, March 3rd and learn all the tips
that will put you on the fast track to business success. Learn more
by downloading the catalog, available at http://www.york.cuny.edu/
conted/ACESpring2007Catalog.pdf

On March 26th, I'm doing a program about business presence and how to
project an image of impact and style for the Financial Women's
Association (FWA), which is open to non-members. For more info, go to
http://www.fwa.org/event/2007_0326_dresszing.htm

Susan Sommers
Fashion and business comportment coach
DressZing