[Fredslist] Promotion-My Jewelry Show

AST10359 at aol.com AST10359 at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 11:10:01 EST 2007

Hi everyone.  This is a reminder that I will be showing my jewelry at the
Bedford Hills Antiques Show at the Fox Lane High School, Rte. 172 in Bedford, NY
Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 24 & 25.  This is a short drive, about one hour,
from Manhattan, exit 4 off 684 to Rte 172, follow signs to show.

There is no obligation to buy.  Come and say hello and give me the Gotham
cheer.  This is a lovely show with about 50 dealers in furniture, paintings, rugs
and other decorative items for the home.  You will have fun poking around and
dealers are happy to answer questions.  What else will you do on a chilly
winter weekend? Hope to see you.

 AOL now
offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.