[Fredslist] The Conversation Company?

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Feb 21 16:18:46 EST 2007

Hi,

There's a talent agency called The Conversation Company owned by Rory
Rosegarten in Roslyn.  Does anyone have a connection to him?

I am on the Board of Directors for the Landmark on Main Street in
Port Washington and would like to speak with Rory about getting some
talent for our 2007 Gala.  A personal connection would be great.

Thanks,
Adrian
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"