[Fredslist] new born car seat

heyjudenyc at aol.com heyjudenyc at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 14:33:45 EST 2007

hi guys -
does any one have a new born car seat that i could borrow for a few months -
my step son and his wife are here from russia to give birth to my soon to be american grandson.
they need to bring him home from the hospital - go to drs. appointments etc. -
they will return to russia mid april and i will return the car seat.
thanks in advance
judy mauer