[Fredslist] The "B.O.S.S." thanks Gotham members G. Anzalone & D. Stein

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Tue Feb 13 12:21:17 EST 2007

On behalf of 'B.O.S.S.' (Businesses of Superior Standards), a member only
marketing co-operative run by Stephen Spurgeon of Crown Advertising, I
would like to acknowledge Gotham members Gary Anzalone of Precision Signs
and David Stein of Automatic Mail Services for attending the networking
portion of today's meeting in Deer Park. Long Island.

Members of B.O.S.S. are typically business owners and CEO's who deal with
facility managers and basically the supply of product and services to
commercial buildings, primarily in the Nassau-Suffolk corridor. The
networking portion of the meeting is "By Invitation Only" and may include
non-trade service professionals or trade related business owners.

I personally facilitate the networking portion of the meeting and look to
create connections, relationships and business opportunities and alliances
for the members. If you are a Gotham member and are interested in attending
the networking portion of our next meeting, please call or email me. It is
paramount that we clear any potential conflicts. In addition, B.O.S.S. is
looking to add at least 1 - 2 new members who would join the roster of the
marketing alliance. Again if you are interested in either joining or
referring me a "facilities related" potential member, please let me know.
There is a fee to join the marketing alliance, while there is currently no
fee to attend one of the networking breakfasts which are held at either
Crown Advertising in Plainview or at rotating venues of the membership
itself.

Currently, the following companies are represented in B.O.S.S.  :

Air Conditioning / HVAC
Commercial Cleaning & Maintenance
Corporate Relocations / Moving & Storage
Electrical Contracting
General (Commercial Building) Contractor
Office Furniture
Painting Contractor
Video Surveillance & Network Solutions

Fore more information contact:   Steven Lichtenstein (718) 268-9255 ext..
203    Networking Facilitator
            or          Stephen Spurgeon (516) 470-2700   /  Marketing
Co-ordinator & Director

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com
http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC
(PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004, 1-888-600-4667. Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a
registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is
an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Forest Hills Financial
Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member
NASD, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.