[Fredslist] Valentine's Day with Marcus Goldhaber

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 16:18:42 EST 2007

What better way to spend a romantic Valentine's Day (February 14) with that special person than listening to the sweet, romantic love songs of the Marcus Goldhaber Jazz Quartet.  Marcus will be singing at Giovanni's Atrium (100 Washington St., NYC 212-513-4133...Take the 1 train to Rector St. and it's one block away) during both sittings, 6pm and 8pm.  Enjoy a great Italian dinner and the sounds of Marcus Goldhaber by making your dinner reservation directly at Giovanni's Atrium.  Join Joseph and me at 7pm at the banquet room bar on Valentine's Day and your drinks are on us.  Marcus will be playing both during the cocktail hour and first dinner sitting at 6PM  and dinner later at 8pm.  If you go to the early dinner at 6pm, the drinks are still on us.  Just let me know you are coming and make the reservation with Giovanni's Atrium.  See you on Valentine's Day.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661