[Fredslist] speaker's bureaus

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sun Feb 4 10:14:00 EST 2007

Hi:

As most of you know I do a lot of presentations, keynotes and
seminars for different associations and groups nationwide. I am
trying to expand that part of my business and I was wondering if
anyone has any contacts at different associations to whom I may send
my credentials. Additionally, has anyone had any positive and
profitable experiences with any speaker's bureaus?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian
LI Gotham
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"