[Fredslist] Free Basket Ball Tickets

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Fri Feb 2 10:15:13 EST 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

I was fortunate enough to have won at the Gotham Gala, this past
Wednesday, 4 tickets to the Strong Island Sound basketball team vs.
Newark, for Sunday February 25, 2007. at 2:00 p.m.  The game is at
the Suffolk County community College in Selden.

Unfortunately I cannot make it that day and the 4 tickets are free to
the first person wanting them

First come, first served.  Give me a postal mailing address and I
will send hem to you.

Best,

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc
Public Participation & Program Leadership Development
International Association of Public Participation
International Coach Federation
New York, NY
212-777-0083

raycoach at rcn.com