[Fredslist] FW: Studio Apartment

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Fri Aug 24 09:58:53 EDT 2007

Hi all -

A colleague of mine is in the market for a studio apartment rental (see below).  If you have any leads, please feel free to contact Hal directly.

Thanks!

Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.