[Fredslist] SACC's Professional Networking Dinner - September 12th @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 11:36:20 EDT 2007

Dear Friends:

We hope that you are enjoying your summer.

SACC is committed in helping you grow your business and network with
the finest professionals in all Industries.

In this regard, we are going to have our next monthly meeting on
Wednesday, September 12th at 6:30 p.m. at Akbar Restaurant in Garden City.

This event should be a well attended, fun and exciting Networking
evening.

Please note that our guest speaker will be the Honorable Mark A.
Bonilla, Town Clerk from The Town of Hempstead.

Thanks and have a great summer.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799