[Fredslist] ISO Colorado Criminal Atty

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Mon Aug 20 22:29:50 EDT 2007

Hi All,

My cousin is looking to have his misdeameanor expunged.  The incident occurred in Colorado many years ago when he was a minor.  I am looking for a criminal attorney out there that can assist with this process.  Any leads are greatly appreciated. Please send all responses to this email address.

Much Gratitude,
Bari

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.