[Fredslist] Who's got juice at the Borgata? An in at a Car dealership? For a good cause

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Wed Aug 8 22:08:18 EDT 2007

Gothamites

As many of you know I am a co-chair of a wine tasting and lifestyle
auction event coming up Thursday, Nov 1st at the Westchester County
Airport with all proceeds going to the Maria Ferari Childrens Hospital
at Westchester Medical Center. We are looking to get an auction item
together that would include dinner and a weekend night at the Borgata
for 2. Anyone have any pull with a host and want to help a great cause?

We are also looking for a luxury car dealer to offer a car lease as the
grand prize of our raffle. Our event will take place in a large hangar
so the dealer could showcase the car all night to an upscale crowd of
350+. They would get billing as a sponsor who gets marketing value on
all printed materials including advertising and event program.

If you are interested in attending or contributing to the event please
let me know. Thanks!!!

Michael Zeldes

Senior Vice President

Hub International Northeast

1065 Avenue of the Americas

New York, NY 10018

PH 212-338-2353

FX 212-338-2557

EM michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com

Web http://www.hubnortheast.com

Confidentiality Notice:
-----------------------
This Electronic message, together with its attachments,
if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited without our prior
permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or if you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message and any copies of it from your computer
system.