[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Green - Thurs. Aug 23rd

Glen S. Friedman glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com
Wed Aug 8 18:40:09 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham,

Please come and join us as the newest Gotham group, Gotham Green Group
(GGG), celebrates its 3rd meeting.  Our gathering will take place at the
Friar's Club on Thursday, August 23rd from 12:30pm - 2:00pm.  Last meeting,
we had almost 30 attendees.

Delicious lunch fee is $40.

You can pay in advance on the Gotham website by clicking:

Events

August 23rd

Pay Now

Since we are currently an "open" group, there are no restrictions on
attending.  Everyone is welcome.  But please rsvp in advance to me.

For more information, please email Glen at glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com or our
fearless leader Gail Koelln at gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com.

Thanks in advance,

Glen

Glen S. Friedman

Cartridge World

Save up to 50% on your laser, ink, copier & fax cartridges

66 2nd Ave., NY, NY 10003

(212) 777-6600

36-09 Ditmars Blvd., Astoria, NY 11105

(718) 777-7705

PS - Cartridge World will positively impact our planet by keeping almost 9
million ink and laser printer cartridges out of landfills this year!!