[Fredslist] Gotham story for the books......

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Wed Aug 8 10:27:51 EDT 2007

Excellent client of mine would love to see yankees vs toronto on a specific date, sept 22.  Of course wanting to honor his small favor I scout and email the greatest source there is, gotham. On mon I email gotham this need for 4 tix, the same day I have the tix in my hand and good seats!  Thank you gotham and especially alan klein for checking your bb while meeting with one of my acct execs having him deliver me the tix!!!! What a story....

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting, Inc.
ssajiun at ubcins.com
Phone: (631) 780-3333 ext. 306