[Fredslist] Available: Analyst for Investment Banking/Venture Capital

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen lj-rnyc at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:18:43 EDT 2007

Dear Gothamites,

Please find attached the resume of my friend, Daniel Feltsman.  Danny is a
very sharp young man with an outstanding NYU education, fluent in Russian
and proficient in Spanish, who seeks an analyst position in investment
banking or venture capital.  I'm sure that anyone who hires Danny will find
they have made an excellent choice.  You may contact him directly at
danfeltsman at gmail.com.  I also recommend viewing his striking, thoughtful
and inspiring website:  www.global-insights.blogspot.com.

Thanks, Gotham!

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen, Executive Assistant
Jewish Council for Public Affairs
116 E 27th St, 10th Floor
New York, NY  10016
212.684.7047 LJackson-Rosen at theJCPA.org
www.JewishPublicAffairs.org