[Fredslist] Experienced beauty/consumer products PR person immediately needed

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Aug 6 13:27:35 EDT 2007

Gotham:

We are eager to find a creative, seasoned,  know it-all  PR account person
to work with us on several national new product launches.  This job entails
everything that PR person do from pitching to the national women's press, to
special events, press release and press kit writing, video production, and
much, much more.

Person should have a good knowledge of the beauty editorial world and the
national women's magazine media, and the media, in general.

They should also be ambitious, a self-starter, and eager to show me that
they have the right stuff.

This is a product publicists' dream job which I need to fill in a hurry!

Gotham friends, please help me!

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations