[Fredslist] Artful and delicious Hudson valley outing

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Aug 5 19:55:56 EDT 2007

Officially hosted by Gotham Hudson Valley, 14 of us (and some children along for the afternoon art) spent a sunny, Saturday at Dia and Storm King followed by dinner at the CIA (Culinary Institute of America).  We all had a most wonderful time and survived the heat and a 4 hour dinner!

Mike Landrum was the event planner extraordinaire. Mike - I know how much planning time and effort went into this event, and we thank you for that. The pay-off is that I know you enjoyed it too.

Cheers to all!
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940