[Fredslist] Excellent Sales Opportunities

Jacquelynn Atcheson Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Wed Jun 28 16:24:49 EDT 2006

Please respond directly to : RCRubinstein at aol.com

____________________________

OneCoast is the nation's largest group of manufacturer representatives
for gift, garden, personal care, home furnishings and specialty item
retailers.  We representative many great suppliers selling in all fifty
states and are the only sales organization in our industry that has
national coverage throughout the United States.

OneCoast Northeast Gift has 2 excellent sales opportunities for a
Territory Manager in Manhattan and one on Long Island.

Selling to a variety of gift, toy, children's and general gift retailers
you will be representing many great lines.  Some of our top lines
include: Klutz, Molly & Me, Portal Publications plus many more exciting
product lines. This is an established territory with an existing
customer base but the individual will also seek out new business
opportunities.

If you enjoy selling and developing strong relationships with your
customers then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.  Ideal
candidates will possess a combination of 2-3 years of outside
sales/service experience, basic computer skills to include Excel & email
knowledge, the ability to manage their own territory from a home based
office, and a working knowledge of territory/retail market.

OneCoast Northeast Gift offers a base salary plus a bonus plan in
addition to employee benefits such as health, dental, life, short/long
term disability, vacation, and 401k.  If this opportunity sounds
appealing to you, then email your resume to:

RCRubinstein at aol.com

<http://www.onecoast.com/>